Tuesday 7 July 2020

Tuesday

H woke me up at 6 o’clock, I was sound asleep. I put on a load of washing and had courgette and egg for breakfast. I packed cheese and cucumber for my break at work and a bottle of water. I dressed, made the bed, dressed etc and got ready to go to work. I couldn’t hang out the washing because it wasn’t finished by the time I had to go to work. First I had to do a bit of weeding and at 9 o’clock planting cabbages and cauliflowers with just a few cabbages to make a track. I did a bit more weeding at the endow the morning, the 5 hours passed quickly. Just as I left off I felt the first few spots of rain and by the time I got home it was raining quite steadily. H made me a coffee and I had a banana. H had put the washing out for me and had got it in again when the rain started all dry. This afternoon I did quite a lot of my knitting, I finished the sleeve I started yesterday and also knitted the second one. Now I have joined all the pieces up and have started the yolk. When the rain eased up a bit I went outside and took a few bottom leaves off my tomatoes to let a little light in. I made a pot of tea, we watched tipping point, each had a bathand then dinner. We had lasagna with tomatoes and mushrooms. We have had a nice little rain at last. I have got tomorrow off but have to go again on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment