Sunday 5 July 2020

Windy Sunday.

I got up at 5.20, put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. When H came down we had our breakfast, I had porridge. I hung out the washing and we had a coffee. I sat and did a bit of knitting and at 9.30 I got ready to have a ride in the pain cave, H said it was too windy to ride on the road. The trouble was, because of the wind we couldn’t have the window open very wide so it was so hot in the cave and I really struggled. I did 20.2 miles av 16.9 mph. As soon as I finished I had a shower and H made me a coffee. We had soup and a banana for lunch and our eldest son came round and brought us some honeycomb from their hive, it’s lovely honey, his wife also sent me some courgettes and some samphire. He had a coffee and a bun, we had a char and when he left I got my washing in and pulled a few weeds out of the garden. I watered my pots and the tomatoes and then did more of my knitting. We had a cup of tea and an ice cream. For dinner tonight we had a chicken curry. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment