Monday 13 July 2020

Monday.

I got up at 10 to 6, put on a load of washing and had egg and courgette for breakfast. I packed a banana and a bottle of water for my break at work, dressed, made the bed, hung out the washing and went to work. I had to pick 29 bunches of spring onions, and then bunch beetroot till Andy arrived on the broard beans and I had to help him to pick 3 boxes. We then made my earlier bunches up to 40 and moved to radishes where we did 39 bunches. After that we went down to the lettuce bed and cut 6 dozen, 3 dozen cos,2 dozen flat lettuce and 1 dozen oak leaf. I walked back to where I was going to weed for the rest of the day and sat on an upturned box and ate my banana. I was weeding for the rest of the day. I don’t have to go again till Thursday. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a slice of corned beef. I sat and read my book for most of the afternoon, watched tipping point, had a bath and then .H lit the bbq. We had pork steaks, sausages, lamb chops, corn on the cob, salad and a bottle of beer. We had the rest of the melon for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment