Wednesday 8 July 2020

Wet Wednesday

I got up at 6.15 after about 8 hours sleep, some sort of record for me! I put on a load of washing and had courgette and egg for breakfast. It was raining when I went to bed and raining when I got up so I think we have had enough to have done some good.we had a coffee and when I had finished mine I went up to the pain cave for a ride. I did 27.8 miles my average speed was 16.3 mph. I had to stop half way through my ride because I felt so sick! I can work for hours on my courgette and egg breakfast but it wasn’t enough for my ride, I had to go down and get something to eat. I had 2 cream crackers with butter and marmite. I had been drinking my water but it wasn’t enough to keep me going today.it was so hot and humid, I was sweating 😓 like a 🐖. When I finished I had a shower and then we had more cheese and biscuits for lunch with a glass of wine. I then sat with my knitting and the phone rang, it was our eldest son. I said hello, are you ok? He said yes thanks and I am at your front door. Our bell isn’t working again! He and his wife came in and had a cup of tea. When I had my shower I almost didn’t bother to dress and almost put my nightie on, I am glad I changed my mind. He came to give hid dad some targets.when they left I sat and finished my knitting. I have to sew it up and add the buttons put I will do that tomorrow or Friday. We watched tipping point and I cooked dinner. We had chicken with new potatoes, peas and carrots. I have 2 soaps tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment