Sunday 19 July 2020

Sunday

I got up at5.33 and egg on toast for breakfast. We had a coffee and finished a game of scrabble, H won. I took the fish out of the freezer to thaw so I can make a fish pie for dinner tonight. I sat and read my book till H went up to turbo and then I dressed and vacuumed upstairs and downstairs. I dusted and tidied up a bit and then went outside to dig more weeds out of the garden path. When H finished his ride he said it was awful, it’s so humid he couldn’t get himself dry, he had to turn the fan on and stand in front of it. I came in, made us a coffee and a cheese sandwich for lunch with tomatoes 🍅 from our garden and a mini pork pie. I went back outside and finally finished the path just after 3 o’clock. By then the sun had come out so we got the garden chairs out, I made a pot of tea and we sat and drank it in the garden. I went in at 4 because I had to make a fish pie for dinner. It was very tasty. I made my white sauce and added cheese, I also covered the top with grated cheese. We had peas and beans with it. I am quite pleased with myself today! I haven’t made chocolate tea or found the keys in the butter dish. Long may it continue. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment