Wednesday 22 July 2020

Wednesday

I got up at 5.50 and put on a load of washing. I had my usual egg, courgette and tea for breakfast. I sat and watched tv till H came down then I hung out the washing and cleared Cats mess up off our lawn. I wouldn’t mind but we haven’t even got a cat. I would to catch it in action ,it would get my foot up it’s backside. I read a few chapters of my book and H made me a proper coffee. Next I put all my orchids in the sink to give them a good soaking and decided to leave them there while we were out on our bikes. We got ready to go out we decided to try the track again and we were pleased we did it was lovely, so quiet, hardly anyone using it. It was one of the quietest rides we have had for ages. When we got home we had a cheese sandwich and a coffee for lunch. I took my nail varnish off and redid my nails and we went round to our daughters to collect our shopping. We saw our granddaughters car, she is a lucky girl. We also sat in the garden for a while chatting. It was nice to see them. When we got home we had a glass of wine and a cream bun. We watched tipping point and had our baths. For dinner tonight we had pizza 🍕 with a side salad and strawberries and cream for dessert. I came upstairs to watch Emmerdale and my sister in law rang for a chat so I missed it but now I will watch it on plus one. I have had a nice day, I loved my bike ride and seeing some of my family. Tomorrow I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment