Sunday 26 July 2020

Sunday

I got up at 6 o’clock and put on a load of washing. I had egg and courgette for breakfast with a mug of tea. I hung the washing out as soon as it was done because I wanted to wear the tights I washed when we went out on our bikes. The sun was hot chaand it was very windy. H got the bikes out and stacked and started the dishwasher. We had a coffee, I did a bit of clearing up and took some chicken out of the freezer for dinner tonight. At 9.30 we got ready to go out on our bikes. It was a short ride and very slow. When we got home I put the bikes away while H made the coffee. We had cheese and biscuits for lunch with pickle. The sun was out so H put our chairs on the lawn and we sat in the sun for an hour. When H went in he made a pot of tea and brought me out a cup. Before I went in I watered the tomatoes and my pots. I put the chicken in the oven and had a shower. After that I cooked the veggies, carrots, cabbage and potatoes. It was a nice meal and the gravy was tasty. I got the rest of the washing in and we watched a Columbo . When that was over I went up to watch the cricket highlights. I have to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment