Monday 20 July 2020

Monday.

I got up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing. I had a slice of toast for breakfast with butter and marmite. Last night I made a salad for my lunch at work so I put it in my work bag with my bottle of water. I hung out the washing and made the bed. After I had cleaned my teeth I dressed and got ready to go to work. My boss had put a list on my chair with the few things I had to get. 31 bunches of spring onions, 11 bunches of radishes, 15 bunches of beetroot and 2 boxes of beans. When all that was done I had to to join the 2 Andrews who were pulling up leeks from the leek bed. Tomorrow they all have to be planted. There are thousands and when it was time for me to go home we had pulled up over half. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a hot cross bun with it. I got the washing in, watered the tomatoes and my pots and sat and read my book but I kept dropping it as I kept falling asleep! We watched tipping point, had our baths and I cooked dinner. We had the other half of the fish pie with broccoli and beans. I have been really good today! No chocolate in the tea and I haven’t forgotten or lost anything. Long may it last. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment