Tuesday 21 July 2020

Tuesday.

I got up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing. I had egg and courgette for breakfast because my boss gave me 2 courgettes yesterday. I packed 2 ryvita with butter and marmite for my break with a bottle of water. I dressed, made the bed and hung out the washing. I left home at 7.25 to go to work. It was a nice day in the field, quite cool but with very little wind. I was planting leeks till 12.20 and I spent the last 40 minutes in the greenhouse. I had to pick one box so there was still time to twist one row of tomato plants up their strings. H made me a coffee when I got home and I had a hot cross bun and a banana. We watched last nights Broardchurch and then I went outside to get the washing in, water the pots and tomatoes 🍅 and put the garden chairs away. We watched tipping point and had our baths. When I came down I cooked dinner. We had quiche with beans and cauliflower. For dessert we had Mellon. I have got tomorrow off so we will be going out on our bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment