Sunday 12 July 2020

Sunday

I had such a fabulous sleep, I slept 🛏 all evening and all night. It was such a deep sleep that I woke up with a thick head, but it soon wore off. I had toast for breakfast with a mug of tea and later a coffee. I did a load of washing and hung it out in the beautiful sunshine. It was so nice to see the sun. Our son didn’t get up till 9am so I sat and sew up my knitting. After he had had his breakfast we all got ready to go out for a bike 🚲 ride. He was trying out the bike H had made up for him out of spare parts from our garage.He is really pleased with it and says it runs smoothly. The only downside was the seat. It’s a very narrow racing saddle and he found it uncomfortable. We were going to do 20 or 30 miles but ended up doing 15. I didn’t mind because I got to sit in the garden in the sun. We had eggs and bacon for lunch and roast lamb for dinner. Melon for pudding. Tomorrow I am back at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment