Tuesday 14 July 2020

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.50! Late for me. I had egg and courgette for breakfast with a mug of tea. When our son got up he said we should go out on our bikes and as it was getting towards 11 o’clock we decided to try Marriotts Way. It was great 👍, it wasn’t too crowded and the track is in perfect condition. We all enjoyed the ride. We went to have a look at Reepham station and the building work that is going on. We knew the cafe would be closed but were suprised and disappointed when we read the notice on the door. My husband read it and it says that that the closure is permanent! I always thought it was a little gold mine. When we got home we all had a coffee and I had a banana. I cooked eggs and bacon for son and H had cheese and biscuits. After lunch son went to our butchers to buy some meat to take home with him tomorrow. He also bought extra burgers and steaks for a bbq this evening. On the way home he bought rolls, strawberries and cream. Son and I had huge ribeye steaks and H had burgers ( it’s what he wanted ), I fried loads of onions and also made us all side salads. It was a yummy dinner. Our son was leaving this evening but now he has decided to leave in the morning. It’s been lovely seeing him. It’s the first time since the middle of February. After dinner we watched our local news and then I’ve come up for Doc Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment