Saturday 18 July 2020

Saturday.

I got up at 5.40 and put on a load of washing. I had toast and tea for breakfast and we got ready to go to Asda. There was loads of things they didn’t have! Last week when I went on the Friday I had no trouble getting what I wanted. When we got home and I had put everything away we had a coffee and a cake. I read my magazine and then H put on a loaf of bread and got the bikes out of the garage. We got ready for a short ride. We used the old railway line and it wasn’t too crowded. We did 16.8 miles.as soon as we got home I got lunch because H was going to a pic nic with his Spanish group this afternoon. We played a game of scrabble and when he left I popped out on my bike to the wet fish shop to get myself a crab 🦀. I put the bikes away, got the washing in and watered the tomatoes and the pots. When I got home from my ride which was only a little over 5 miles. The postman had been and left a parcel for H. When he got home he opened it and it is a new doorbell. He has fitted it and so far it’s working a treat. I had already had a cup of tea but when I asked H if he would like one he said yes so I made a pot. While the kettle was boiling I got us both a square of chocolate. I popped mine straight in my mouth and as H was fixing the bell to the front door I put his to one side and when the kettle boiled I made the tea. When H came in I went to get his chocolate but I couldn’t find it!we both hunted for it but couldn’t find it. I was sure I only ate one piece. 🤫. Anyway I poured the tea and as always I put some water into the tea pot to wash out the teabag. When it fell into the sink it was covered with thick melted chocolate 🍫! Now I know I have totally lost the plot. There is no hope for me. We couldn’t taste it in the tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment