Friday 24 July 2020

Friday

I got up just before 6 and put on a load of washing.H got our bikes out of the garage and we both had tea and toast for breakfast. I made the bed and hung out the washing while H made us a cup of tea. I sat and read my book for a while. Today we decided to cycle to Mundesley. We didn’t rush to get ready because we were having fish and chips there for lunch so didn’t want to arrive before midday. We had a lovely ride, we saw a deer cross the road, 2 buzzards and in the sea were 3 seals swimming quite close to the shore.we sat on a seat on the cliff top in the sunshine and enjoyed our fish and chips washed down with a can of shandy. We then cycled home again. I put the bikes away, got my washing in and made a pot of tea. H poured the wine 🍷. I toasted us each a hot cross bun and we also had a yogurt. I had a bath and washed my hair. Tomorrow it might be wet so I will get on with housework. We don’t have to cycle because we had a good ride today. I was lucky again this morning it’s the second day in a row with no cats mess. Long may it last.

No comments:

Post a Comment