Monday 6 July 2020

Monday.

I got up at 5.50, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I had courgette and a fried egg.my favourite breakfast. I also had a cup of tes. I packed a slice of cheese, some cucumber and tomatoes for work and hung out the washing. I dressed and made the bed and then sat and watched tv till it was time to leave for work. First I had to pick 31 bunches of radishes. Next I joined Andy and we picked. 10 bunches of beetroot,and 15 bunches of carrots. He then left and I had to do another 5 bunches of beetroot and 61 bunches of carrots. Andy came back and we had to do another 10 bunches of radishes, then go to spring onions and pick 61 bunches.Andy had to move a line of irrigation pipes first so I walked to the onions and by the time he joined me I had done 31 bunches. When all that was done it was 11.55 and I had to go weeding for the last hour. It poured with rain but stopped too soon, we could do with and good rain. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a banana. H had got the washing in when it rained and hung it in the conservatory for me because it was a bit damp. I didn’t have to water my pots today because we had another shower after I got home. We watched tipping point and had a bath. For dinner tonight we had burgers, chorizo, new potatoes, carrots and eggs. Tomorrow I have to work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment