Friday 3 July 2020

Friday

I got up at 5.36 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and H came in and cut me off a slice of bread. We had toast for breakfast and he put the bins out and got our bikes out of the garage. I hung out the washing and we had a coffee.i did a bit of clearing up and we got ready to go out on our bikes. It was a nice ride, we just jogged along looking at the countryside. I saw a buzzard sitting on a branch of a pine tree it was huge, H came back to look at it but it flew off. Luckily it circled round and came right over our heads. When we got home, as we walked down our path and there were a few spots of rain, my washing was dry so H got it in for me while I put the bikes away. As soon as I had washed my hands I got lunch, we had a ham roll with mustard, a bun and a cup of coffee. We didn’t actually get any rain, the few spots we felt were it. So after lunch a worked in the garden pulling up things that are over and beginning to fill the garden bin again. When I came in H had made a pot of tea so I poured us each a cup and we had a penguin biscuit with it. Also when I went in H had vacuumed all downstairs for me. I had a bath and washed my hair then cooked dinner we had cottage pie with mushrooms, peas and sweet corn. Today it has felt like Saturday all day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment