Wednesday 29 July 2020

Wednesday

I got up at 5.30 even though I didn’t have to go to work. But I had a good sleep. I put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. I had toast and marmite for breakfast and hung out the washing. We had a coffee and H got our bikes out of the garage. He wiped and oiled our chains and checked our tyres. I made the bed and we both sat and read for a bit. At 9.30 we got ready to go out on our bikes. We had a nice ride along the track, it’s in lovely condition but thee was one new tree down since we went a few days ago. It was the strong wind. It had bee sawed up and dragged to the sides of the track so we could get through.when we got to Reepham we went to the shop for some batteries so H could put a computer on the tandem. So we did 18. 58 miles. I enjoyed it. When we got home we had a cup of coffee and a cheese sandwich with some radishes. Next we got ready to go to our daughters to collect our groceries when she let us know she was home. It was nice to see her and our granddaughter. On the way home we called at the chemist so i could pick up my prescription. We sat in the garden after i had unpacked and put everything away with a pink gin and tonic. We watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner. It was cod in breadcrumbs with baby onions, grilled tomatoes, potato wedges and mushy peas. Strawberries and cream for dessert. Its work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment