Wednesday 17 July 2019

Wednesday.

No work today so H told me to have a lie in. I got up at 6, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast ( porridge and tea.) H finally came down at 7! He was the one to have a lie in. 😄 When my washing was done I hung it out, stripped the bed and put on a second load. We had a coffee and H put on a loaf of bread. I hung out the second load of washing and watered the tomatoes. H got the bikes out of the garage and we got ready to go for a ride. It was lovely, we cycled to Reepham station where H treated me to a bottle of pear drink and a fantastic cake, he had coffee and cake. It was actually gluten free which we aren’t but it looked so nice and it was delicious 😋. Coconut top with a chocolate base and studded with raisins and cherries. When we got home we had a coffee, H had a toasted tea cake and I had a slice of corned beef. ( our ride was just over 22miles and we did it in just under 2 hours). We cycled in sunshine all the way round and I was looking forward to sitting in the sun and trying to get my tan back but by the time I had a quick wash and put my shorts on the sun had gone in! ☹️. I still sat out there and it was lovely and warm but dull. We watched the Tour de France 🇫🇷 and tipping point then had a shower and I cooked dinner. We had pork chops, mushrooms, potato wedges, broad beans and eggs. Now I am going to watch my soaps, I hope I have better luck than last night when I kept falling asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment