Sunday 7 July 2019

Sunday.

I got up just before 6, put on a load of washing and made a bowl of porridge for breakfast. H was up and had made the tea so he poured me a cup. I had my breakfast and then a coffee. I went up and dressed, hung out the washing, watered the tomatoes and got my bike out of the garage. H went upstairs to turbo. I did a bit of housework and made the bed. I looked in on H and he said he didn’t think he would finish his 100 k ride . I changed and went out on my bike but I wasn’t really in the mood so I just rode to the crab house to buy my lunch and back again. (8.5miles) When I got home H had finished and was watching tv. He said he had only done 50 k. We had our lunch and H watched the Tour de France but I sat in the garden till it clouded over and then I did a bit of pruning in the shrubbery. We had a cup of tea and some cherries 🍒 and then a very strange Sunday dinner.H didn’t want a roast so we had potato wedges, mushrooms, peas, broad beans sausages and eggs. Tomorrow I have to go to work. But I think I only have to do two days this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment