Saturday 20 July 2019

Saturday

Because I worked yesterday and we always shop on Fridays we had to do it today instead. The trouble with that is, all day long we both keep thinking it’s Friday! I did a load of washing before we left and when we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee. When I had drunk mine and read my magazine I walked, first to Chloe’s to check the garden and take her milk bottles back, we must have more rain in the night than I thought because the garden was fine and I didn’t need to water. From there I walked to the chemist for my prescription and home again. When  I got home the sun was out so I put our sun loungers out so they would dry, hung out my washing and went upstairs to put my shorts on. I went back downstairs to lay in the garden an it began to rain! By the time I got the washing in I was soaked, it poured. The chairs got wet again so I have left them out. H rode 62 miles on the turbo! When he finished we had another coffee and a slice of cake. I put my radio on this afternoon at 2 so I could hear the Archers! I thought it was Friday again, it’s not on on Saturdays. We watched the Tour de France and tipping point, I had a shower and cooked dinner. I’ve done a few bits of housework today but as I am still not feeling well, mostly I sat about reading. Tomorrow I will get stuck in and clean up. Our family come home from Spain tonight so we are looking forward to seeing them all soon ( as soon as I am nor contagious)

No comments:

Post a Comment