Monday 29 July 2019

Monday.

I got up just before 6 and had my breakfast I hung out yesterday’s washing and packed my lunch. I made the bed, dressed sorted my bag and went to work. When I arrived the boss said there wasn’t much wanted and Andy could manage to get it on his own, Andrew was sent out gardening right away and I had to spend my whole 5 hours weeding! The time sure did drag! When I got home H made me a coffee and put my sun lounger on the lawn so I put my shorts on and sat in the garden for an hour. I watered the tomato plants, had a bath and got dinner. We had liver and garden peas and home made potato cakes. They were nice, mashed potato with salt and black pepper an egg beaten in, formed into cakes . Rolled in flour and grated cheese and then fried in olive oil. I don’t have to work till Wednesday and I hope it’s a bit more busy then.

No comments:

Post a Comment