Friday 12 July 2019

Friday.

 Got up at 5.20 , it was too hot to sleep. I put on a load of washing and read my book till I heard H moving about upstairs then I made a pot of tea. We both had toast for breakfast and then got ready to go to Asda. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away and we had a coffee and an apple puff. I read my magazine and hung out the washing. I did a bit of housework and went out to sit in the garden but the sun went in. We watched a bit of the Tour de France 🇫🇷 and at 12.45 we had our lunch. Cream crackers and cheese. We had another coffee. H had to go for a blood test this afternoon so while he was doing that I had a ride on the turbo trainer. I was far too hot and as soon as H got home I gave up. I did 15.7 miles av 18 mph. I am only going to ride upstairs in winter in future. When I had showered we had a glass of wine and watched the end of the tour then tipping point. I made a pot of tea and cooked dinner, we had spaghetti bolognese, strawberries and yogurt for pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment