Friday 5 July 2019

Friday.

I got up at 5.35, put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. I had toast for breakfast and we got ready to go to Asda. When I had finished our weekly shop we came straight home, unpacked and put everything away and had a coffee with a donut. I hung out the washing and read my magazine. I made the bed and H got our bikes out of the garage. We got ready and went out on our bikes. We started off on the track, then did some miles on the road and ended our ride back on the track. It was a lovely ride, 31 and a bit miles. H put on a loaf of bread before we left and it still had an hour to go when we got home. We had noodles and cherries for lunch with a coffee and I put my shorts on and sat in the garden but it was really too hot! When I went in I had a shower and washed my hair. For dinner tonight we had quiche with grilled tomatoes and mushrooms. It was strawberries and ice cream for pudding. After dinner I walked round to where our grandson and his partner live so they could show me what they wanted me to do while they are away on holiday. They gave me a huge bowl of cherries 🍒 from off their tree and they are delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment