Sunday 28 July 2019

Sunday

 I got up at 6 and it was raining. I put on a load of washing, made a bowl of porridge for breakfast and had it with a cup of tea. Next I made a loaf of bread. H went up to turbo and I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. I did a bit of housework and as it was cooler I did the ironing. I then sat and wrote a letter to my friend. H stopped when he had done 70k. We had a coffee and I spent a little while in the garden. We watched tv for most of the afternoon, I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had chicken with potatoes, carrots, onions and broad beans. It’s been a really boring day and I have been eating for England! All I could think about was food. I have to work tomorrow so I hope to get back on to the straight and narrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment