Saturday 27 July 2019

Saturday

I got up at 5.30 because I had just laid there all night, far too hot to sleep. I had a bowl of porridge and a cup of tea. Later H made coffee. We were going out with our daughter and son in law but it was so dull and miserable we decided not to go. It’s lucky we did because at the time we were supposed to meeting them it was raining. H said he didn’t feel very well and we wondered if he is coming down with what ever it was I had. I think it’s because we are both so tired. We had a tea cake for lunch and later another coffee. We watched the tour of France which was a shortened version because their weather was so bad. I watered the tomatoes because they were still dry even after all the rain. I had a shower and watched tipping point and the chase. I cooked dinner which was fried  potatoes, tomatoes,  grilled mushrooms and courgette, sausages and eggs.    Today is the laziest day I have had for months so tomorrow I will have to make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment