Monday 8 July 2019

Monday.

I got up at 5.50, put on a load of washing and then had a slice of toast for breakfast. I watered the tomato plants, hung out the washing, packed my lunch and got ready to go to work. When I got there the boss said he didn’t need anything much so I would be weeding all day. I was weeding parsnips. There were 36 rows plus 4 rows of carrots 🥕 that needed to be done. The rows were so long and when I stood at one end I could hardly see the other end. I did 4 rows at a time and it worked out at about 8 rows an hour. I had to have my break sitting on the floor, there wasn’t even a box for me to sit on ☹️. I finished it all by 12.25 so I had to walk to the runner beans and twist them up their canes. I just managed to get it done before home time. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a slice of corned beef and a toasted tea cake. Next I made some choc chip buns and swept the kitchen floor. I got the washing in and watered the tomatoes again, my grow bag dries out really quickly. We watched the tour and tipping point. I had a bath and cooked dinner, we had chicken curry. I am now going to watch my soaps but I doubt I will be able to keep awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment