Wednesday 3 July 2019

Day off ( Wednesday)

I got up at 5 which sounds early but I fell asleep around 8.30!! I put on a load of washing and then just sat and read my book till H got up and then I made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. I hung the washing out and we had a coffee. Today it was H’s Spanish lesson so while he went to that I went for a short ride on my own. I did 11.4 miles just so I had my exercise and closed the rings on my Apple Watch. When I got home I changed into my shorts and a bright yellow top. I got my sun lounger out and sat in the sun. The next minute my top was covered in tiny black beetles. They wouldn’t leave me alone! It’s the last time I wear  that top when the sun is shining. When H got home he just changed and we went off to Sheringham where we had fish and chips, a cup of tea and a coffee flavoured ice cream for lunch. Next we walked to the beach, the tide was out and I had a lovely paddle. The sea  is not at all cold. We walked back to the railway station and had a coffee, sitting in the sun before leaving and driving to Christie and James so I could have a cuddle with our great granddaughter. She is so tiny but she’s gorgeous. When we got home I made a pot of tea and we just had a yogurt for tea because we were still full after our lunch. Tomorrow I am back at work. My washing is dry again .

No comments:

Post a Comment