Saturday 13 July 2019

Saturday.

I got up at 5.20 to find H already downstairs with a pot of tea made and eating his porridge. I made my porridge and had my breakfast. We emptied the dishwasher and put everything away then we had a coffee. I watered my tomatoes and made the bed. We sat and watched a wildlife program on tv and H got our bikes out of the garage and wiped and oiled the chains. We decided to get ready to go out and try to get out by 9 o’clock. When we left it was raining a bit so we said if we get too wet we will turn round and come back home. We were quite sheltered on the track and by the time we got to the road in Reepham the rain had stopped. We then went on the road to Aylsham via Cawston and Blickling. At Aylsham station where we had a drink and shared a scone. We carried on along the track all the way to Wroxham station where we had an ice cream before the return journey. When we got back to Aylsham we took to the road and returned home. (47miles)  not bad for 2 O A Ps. When we got home we had a cup of tea and H lit the bbq ready to cook our meal. We had pork and apple burgers, sausages, chicken 🍗 drumsticks, corn on the cob and salad. We also had a glass of wine. We have had a really nice day and feel pleased with ourselves. There is not much I want to watch on tv this evening so I think I might struggle to keep awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment