Sunday 21 July 2019

Sunday

I got up at 6 and put on a load of washing. I had fried courgette and an egg for breakfast and so far my rash hasn’t appeared so I may be able to eat eggs again which would be a bonus. Today I feel fine, I have a nasty cough but I expect I will have it for weeks! I never can get rid of them! We had a coffee and H went upstairs to turbo. I thought it would be a good idea to get stuck into the housework while he was out of the way. I dressed, hung out the washing and then vacuumed upstairs, the stairs and all downstairs. Next I dusted all the way through. I swept and washed the kitchen and toilet floors, wiped all the worktops and the cupboard doors etc. It all took me ages but it all looks nice. I had just finished when half the family arrived which was a lovely surprise. We all sat in the garden, had a drink and heard all about their holiday. For lunch  H had 2 poached eggs on toast but I had corned beef, I didn’t want to push my luck. This afternoon I worked in the garden and each time the sun came out I sat down. I went in to watch the last 50 k of the ‘tour’ then I had a shower and cooked dinner. We had a steak pie with broad beans, potato wedges and roast onions. H had yogurt with maple syrup and I had a banana and a peach. I have to work tomorrow, it’s been a short weekend but it’s been nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment