Saturday 6 July 2019

Saturday

I got up at 5.10 because it was so hot upstairs and I couldn’t get back to sleep. I put on a load of washing and made porridge for breakfast. I hung the washing out when it was done and watered the tomatoes. We had a coffee and then I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away before vacuuming the whole house. Then we decided to go out on our bikes for a short ride. We did 17.5 miles so it didn’t take long which was a good job because it began to rain. I had left my washing out and we were home just in time to get it in. It was all dry. We had a cup of coffee and a toasted tea cake for lunch with cherries 🍒 for pudding. We watched the first day of the ‘tour de France’, had a cup of tea, watched tipping point, had a bath and I got dinner. We had fish pie with broad beans and carrots. I sat and read my book till 9 because there was nothing I wanted to watch on tv but now I am going to watch Bridget Jones. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment