Tuesday 30 July 2019

Tuesday

I got up at 6.15, put on a load of washing and had toast and tea for breakfast. I hung out the washing when it was done and watered the tomatoes. We had a coffee and then I made the bed, watered the orchid’s and we got the bikes out of the garage. At 9 o’clock we got ready and went out on our bikes. It was rather windy and was getting stronger as the morning went on. Unfortunately it was head wind all the way home. We went to Reepham along the track then to Hayden, Briston, Wood Dalling, back to Reepham and home along the track where we were out of the wind a bit. It was 35.6 miles. When we got home we put our bikes away and I made H a cheese and beetroot sandwich while I had a salad. We watched tele this afternoon and I got the washing in all nice and dry. I had a shower and then cooked dinner. We had salmon with jacket potatoes, mushrooms and fried onions. I have just seen a lovely rainbow 🌈 each stripe was really wide. Tomorrow I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment