Wednesday 3 April 2019

Wednesday

 I was up by 5.40, I put on a load of washing and had toast and marmite for breakfast with a cup of tea. I packed my lunch, made my bed, dressed etc and got ready to go to work. There was very little traffic on the roads and it only took me 15 minutes to get there. I had to go with Andy and trim leeks till 10 when we came back to the yard and had our coffee break. After that I had to pick radishes. I had to have 85 bunches which took quite a while. It was the first pick of the season and they weren’t quite big enough. I started off alright pulling all the biggest ones but after I had been all over the bed I didn’t have enough so I had to go over them all again. Next I walked to the carrots 🥕 and Andy was already there so I joined him and we pulled them up till hometime. I don’t have to go in again till next Wednesday. When I got home I had a coffee and a bowl of cornflakes. We watched a cycle race and then I had a bath. We watched tipping point and I cooked dinner, we had chicken curry.

No comments:

Post a Comment