Friday 26 April 2019

Friday.

I got up at 6 and had a slice of toast and put on a load of washing. As soon as we had done we got ready and went for our weekly shop. On the way there we called at our sons and posted his birthday card through the door. It’s his birthday tomorrow, he will be 55! On Sunday it’s his dad’s birthday and he will be 81. After shopping we came home, unpacked and put it all away and had a coffee. H made a loaf of bread and I hung out the washing. Next I cleaned the kitchen windows and vacuumed downstairs. I read my magazine and then made the bed and dusted. I sat and read a few chapters of my book and then I did my nails and changed ready to go out to lunch with my middle brother, my sister in law and H. They came to ours and then H drive us to the pub. We went to the Brisley Bell 🔔. I really enjoyed my meal and it is a nice place. We came back here for a coffee and a chat so it’s been a nice day. My washing got dry again. H and I didn’t want any tea as we are full from lunch so we had a small glass of wine and a bun. I had a banana and then a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment