Tuesday 23 April 2019

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.55 and put on a load of washing. I had toast for breakfast, we had a cup of tea and coffee. I hung the washing out, made the bed and read a chapter of my book. Yesterday the control for our boiler packed up. It is just over 31 years old so it hasn’t done too badly. So at 9 o’clock we went out to get a new one. We also went to a flooring company and choose some flooring for the conservatory. When we got home we had a coffee and a toasted hot cross bun, then we got ready to go out on our bikes. We did the same ride as we did on Sunday but instead of turning right and going to the station for a drink we turned right and came back home. H was feeling good today so we went much faster. When we got home we had oxtail soup and a banana sandwich. I got the washing in (dry) and H fitted the new boiler control. He did a good job and it’s working well. For dinner tonight we had leftover cottage pie and I just added a can of baked beans. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment