Friday 5 April 2019

Friday .

I got up at 6.14, put on a load of washing and had toast for breakfast. As soon as I had drunk my tea I dressed etc and we went shopping. We left home at 7.03 and were home again by 8.05. I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee. Next I hung out the washing and made the bed. We couldn’t go out on our bikes because I had a dental appointment at 11am which was a silly time of the day so I did a bit of dusting and read chapter of my book. After I had my teeth  ðŸ¦· seen we went to the post office so I could post a card to New Zealand. We went from there to the garden centre so I could get some bird seed. I told H I would treat him to toasted tea cakes and a coffee, but he said he was too untidy to get out of the car so we went home and I made us coffees and toasted hot cross buns. We also had a banana. H went up to turbo and did 18.7 miles. I rode next and did 23.4 miles. H is doing a 100 k ride tomorrow so he only wanted a few steady miles to loosen his legs. I hope to go out for a ride. I got my washing in after my ride and then had a shower. I cooked dinner which was fish pie with purple sprouting broccoli. Now I am going to watch Emmerdale.

No comments:

Post a Comment