Monday 15 April 2019

Monday.

I woke up at 6, thought I would lay there a few more minutes and the next thing I knew it was 7.11! I got up and put on a load of washing and had a slice of toast for breakfast. We had a coffee and I hung out the washing. I made the bed and tidied up a bit and at 9.30 we got ready to go out on our bikes. It wasn’t very warm, (8 degrees c) and it was dull and windy. However we had a lovely ride. We saw a buzzard, a muntjac and a hare . We cycled from ours to Ringland Hills, Lenwade, Ling, Whitwell, Reepham, Wood Dalling, Thurning, Briston. Hayden, Cawston,Swannington, Attlebridge and home which was 34.38 miles. We weren’t in any hurry, just riding along enjoying the countryside. We did in well under 3 hours . When we got home I put the bikes back into the garage and after I had washed my hands I got lunch. H had baked beans and sausages followed by a tin of rice and I had a to a tomato and a slice of cheese. We had an instant coffee and I had a hot cross bun. At 3 I got the washing in, dry, and I am just going up to have a shower. For dinner tonight we are having fish cakes with a jacket potato, mushrooms and mushy peas. Tomorrow the plasterer is coming to plaster the conservatory walls and then it’s up to us to do the rest. We have to get some sort of floor in it and H says it will need a skirting board. I think when it’s finished it will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment