Thursday 4 April 2019

Thursday

I got up at 635, put on a load of washing and H said he had had a bad nights sleep and as it was minus 1 degree he was going to go to Spanish in the car. I didn’t feel like biking on my own so I decided to go to the City instead. I had to go in the next few days anyway to sort out the money for the conservatory so I thought I would do it today. Before eating my breakfast I weighed myself and for the third week in a row I have stayed the same. ☹️ . I hung out my washing and as there wasn’t a cloud in the sky I decided to leave it out while we were away. We left at 9.20 and H dropped me at a bus stop so I could get a bus into the City. I sorted out the bank first then I went to M&S where I bought myself a summer skirt and 2 tops. I went to the food hall next because I wanted one of their fish pies for dinner but three quarters of their freezers were out of order  and there were no fish pies so I bought belly pork instead. I bought a dressed crab for my lunch at the market. I then walked to the bus stop and came home. As I arrived in the City the sky had turned black and as I sat on the bus the rain started! The driver had to have the windscreen wipers on so I thought my washing would be soaked but when I got to our road there were only a few spots. I left it out till 3 o’clock and it was lovely and dry. I had my crab got lunch it was yummy, H didn’t want one so he had a can of tomato soup. This afternoon we watched a cycle race in Sicily and then I spent an hour in the garden weeding.  I came in I had a bath and washed my hair. I cooked the belly pork and we had it with new potatoes and purple sprouting broccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment