Saturday 6 April 2019

Saturday

 I got up at 6 30 and put on a load of washing. I made a bowl of porridge for breakfast with a cup of tea. When the washing was done I dressed so I could hang it out. We had a coffee and I read a chapter of my book. When H went up to ride his 100 k ride I swept and kitchen floor and cleaned the hob and oven etc. We had put on a loaf of bread at 7 si I had to wait till it was done at 11 before I could go out. At 10.30 I got my bike out of the garage and changed into my cycle gear so as soon as the bread was done off I went. I cycled to Whitwell station along the track.( there is a 40s weekend going on at the station and the car park was packed) I then went by road back to Attlebridge and then back on the track and home. It was only 16 and a bit miles but plenty far enough on my own, it was dull and chilly with quite a strong wind. When I got home H had finished his ride and was waiting for his lunch. He had sardines on toast and a cup of coffee, I had a slice of cheese and a tomato. I also had a banana and a coffee. This afternoon we watched 2 cycle races, one up mount Etna, and the other in Spain. I hot my washing in and had a bath. For dinner tonight we had fish cakes with giant baked potatoes and baked beans .  I watched a film downstairs with H but now I have come up to watch Britain’s got talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment