Monday 29 April 2019

Monday

I got up at 5.15 and read my book because I couldn’t get back to sleep. When H got up I made a pot of tea and my porridge, we had our breakfast and then I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. I hung out yesterday’s washing and then sat and finished my book. Next we had a coffee and H went to the pain cave to turbo. I dressed and worked in the garden till he finished. We had another coffee and I got lunch. H had a mackerel sandwich and I just had mine on a plate with vinegar. At 2 o’clock I had a turbo. I was on the same route as H, he did 25 miles in an hour and a half. So I had a target. I managed so equal him but it was so hard! I was shaking when I finished. We had a shower and a cup of tea then I cooked dinner. We had pork slices, jacket potatoes, fried egg, cauliflower and peas. H had a yogurt for pudding and I had a pear.

No comments:

Post a Comment