Friday 12 April 2019

Friday

I got up at 6.15, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. As soon as I had done we got ready and went shopping 🛒. When we got home we unpacked and put everything away and had a coffee to go with our cream bun. I hung the washing out and because my back is painful I have done nothing much all day. I was going to vacuum and asked H to bring the cleaner downstairs for me but he didn’t get it so I just sat and read. When I get in a position where I am comfortable I can’t feel a thing but I am scared to move. I made bacon butties for our lunch with mustard and a cup a soup. At 3 I made a pot of tea and we had a hot cross bun and for dinner we had quiche with potato wedges, peas and sweet corn 🌽. I had a bath so I could soak my back. H had a turbo this afternoon but I didn’t feel like it and it’s been too cold for an outside bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment