Saturday 13 April 2019

Saturday

I got up at 7.03, put on a load of washing and made a bowl of porridge for breakfast. I put on a loaf of bread and when the washing was done I dressed so I could hang it out. H made us a coffee and at 8.30 he went up to ride 100k. While he was doing that I vacuumed the hall, dining room, lounge,toilet and kitchen. Next I emptied the cleaner and cut all the hair off the brushes. We suddenly had a hail storm and my washing was out but it was over quite quickly so I left it . When H finished we had cheese and biscuits for lunch with a coffee. My back is still hurting but I don’t think it’s as painful as yesterday. We sat and watched tv this afternoon and then H ran me a bath. I cooked dinner, we had spaghetti bolognese and it was very tasty. Earlier the sky went black again but this time I managed to get the washing in before it started and the next minute it was snowing! Apart from a pair of jeans, all my washing was dry much to my surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment