Saturday 27 April 2019

Saturday

I got up at 6.30, made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge for breakfast. I read my tele magazine and we had a coffee. H went up to turbo and I did a bit of housework, emptied the dishwasher and put everything away and brought the rubbish bins back in. When H finished we had an instant coffee and went to B & Q. They didn’t have what we wanted. H wanted some more radiator shelves because we like the one he bought on Thursday. B & Q said they used to have them but don’t do them any more. When we left there we went to the garden centre to look at garden furniture. It was lunch time when we got home so we had cheese sandwiches with celery and tomatoes and a cup a soup (oxtail). I did nothing much all afternoon till it was time for a bath. We watched tipping point and I cooked dinner, we had chicken and ham pie, with carrots, peas and potato wedges. We had apple pie and ice cream for dessert and washed it all down with a cup of tea. Now I am going to watch Britain’s got talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment