Thursday 25 April 2019

Thursday.

I got up at 6.25, watched our local news and had porridge for breakfast. I also had a cup of tea. H sat with his Spanish books so I read a few chapters of my book. When he left for his lesson I made the bed, tidied the kitchen and then put my cycle shorts on and had a ride on the turbo trainer. I did 22.1 miles with an average of 18.6 mph. When I finished I had a shower and was just dressing when H returned home. We then got ready and went to Sheringham. First we went to Holland and Barrett for peanut butter and some cod liver oil capsules in their ‘penny sale’. We took them back to the car and walked to  the sea. The tide was right in again so there was no beach. If there had been I would have had a paddle. We walked back to the chip shop and had an O A Ps lunch, fish, chips, mushy peas and a cup of tea for me and the same for H but he had baked beans instead of mushy peas. Delicious. On the way back to the car I bought a green toaster to match my new microwave. I also bought a doormat  for the conservatory. H bought a shelf that clips over the double radiator in the kitchen, it looks nice and neat. We have a double radiator in the dining room as well so he says he will get one for that if they have one long enough. On the way home I went to the chemist for my prescription and then went next door for 2 ice creams. At 4 I made a pot of tea and we watched tipping point. I washed my hair and ironed my skirt for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment