Tuesday 2 April 2019

Tuesday

I got up at 6.50 and put on a load of washing. I made a bowl of porridge for breakfast and had it with a mug of tea. As soon as the washing was done I dressed and hung it out. H put on a loaf of bread and then made us a coffee. I read a chapter of my book and then went outside to work in the garden. I had only been outside for just under an hour when it began to rain so I dropped everything and got my washing in. It was as good as dry so I ironed the things that needed it and finished it all of in the airing cupboard. H did some challenge on zwift and came in the top half of almost 3,000. When he finished we had lunch, sausage sandwiches and a cup a soup. After lunch I vacuumed all upstairs and dusted. When I had done I made a pot of tea had the last slice of cake with it. I had a shower and then cooked dinner. We had a bolognese sauce on top of huge baked potatoes. I have to go to work tomorrow so I expect I will have a bad nights sleep as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment