Sunday 14 April 2019

Sunday

I got up at 6.30, made a pot of tea, a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. We had a coffee and then both sat and read for a while. I took some duck legs out of of the freezer for dinnner tonight and made the bed. We had. Another coffee and then H set the turbo up for me to ride and I changed ready to do it. I did 26.1 miles in 1 hour and 20 minutes which made my average 19 miles an hour. I was quite pleased with this. When I had done I had a shower and got lunch, we both had chicken soup and then H had a banana sandwich and a toasted hot cross bun and I had a hot cross bun. We then watched the Paris Roubex cycle race. It is a gruelling race. When it was over we had a cup of tea and after tipping point I cooked dinner. Duck legs in orange sauce, new potatoes and purple sprouting broccoli.  Tomorrow we hope it’s nice enough for us to go out on our bikes, I haven’t been out since Tuesday on mine it’s been so chilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment