Wednesday 10 April 2019

Wednesday

 I got up at 5.35 and put on a load of washing. I had toast or breakfast with marmite and a cup of tea. I packed my lunch, dressed, made the bed and hung out the washing and went to work. First Andrew and I had to pick 10 boxes of rhubarb, we did 5 each and then Andrew dropped me off at the leeks while he went to get 10 boxes of purple sprouting broccoli. When he had finished he collected me and my 4 boxes of leeks and we went to the yard, it was 10 o’clock. We had our break and after that I had to go to the greenhouse and prick out tiny celeriac plants 🌱. ( they were actually the size of this picture!)  I pricked out 1,100 of these before it was my home time. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had it with 2 ginger biscuits that my bosses wife gave me. I went outside and did a bit of gardening and when I came in I brought the washing in with me. I had a bath, watched tipping point and cooked dinner. We had yesterday’s leek and liver gravy with potatoes, carrots, purple sprouting broccoli and sausages. It was so tasty. This afternoon the builder rang to say the plasterer is coming round on Tuesday morning, great news. Tomorrow I have to work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment