Sunday 28 April 2019

Hubby's birthday . (81)

I got up at 6.15 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge and had by breakfast. I sung ‘81 today’ several times to H, till he got fed up with it and went to the pain cave for a ride ( and to get away from my melodious singing). While he was up there I did the housework and made him some of his favourite shortcakes. I made the bed but didn’t hang out the washing because it was raining. Our daughter and son in law came round bearing gifts  and then our grandson and his partner arrived with more presents, also some from both Grandaughter’s. Both our sons rang and spoke to their dad, no 1 son is coming round tomorrow and no2 son is in Portland climbing. As we had eaten birthday cake and shortcake etc we just had a cup a soup for lunch. This afternoon we watched a cycle race and for dinner tonight we had fish pie and cauliflower cheese. H has had a good day, enjoyed his ride and has had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment