Tuesday 16 April 2019

Tuesday

I got up at 5.45, put on a load of washing and made a bowl of porridge for breakfast. H was already up and had made a pot of tea. After that we had a coffee and I went up and dressed before the man came to plaster the walls of the conservatory. He was here before 8 and after I had made him a cup of tea I hung the washing out. Next I made the bed and and walked to the letterbox to post a card which I should have posted yesterday. When I got back I made us all more drinks and H and I had a hot cross bun. After that I went into the garden and did lots of weeding and clearing up I also had to water a few things. The plasterer has finished and it looks really nice. This afternoon H sealed the floor while I sat in the sun. It was quite chilly, the sun was lovely but there was a strong wind. However I managed to sit out for an hour, I had my jumper on but with my shorts. My scraggy legs look better with a tan. I came in at 3 and made a pot of tea. I had a bath we watched tipping point and then I cooked dinner. We had pork slices, bacon, eggs, peas, sweet corn and potato wedges. Tomorrow I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment