Saturday 20 April 2019

Saturday

I got up  at 6.05, took all the pillow cases off put on a load of washing and had my breakfast of porridge. I sat and watched tv till H got up and then we had a coffee. I hung the washing out and put our garden chairs out to be warming up. When H went up to turbo I washed the kitchen and toilet floors. Then I went outside and sat in the sun. It was lovely. At 12 I went in and prepared salads for son and me and a bacon sandwich for H. I forgot to say that our son arrived at around 11 am. We all ate al fresco and then relaxed again. Son went to the climbing centre at around 2.30 and I did a bit of weeding because it was too hot just sitting in the chair. H and I had a cup of tea and a bath. At 4 I sat in the garden again because it had cooled down a bit. When I went in i got dinner ready, we had gammon steaks with fried onions, aubergine 🍆, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms and potato wedges. Ice cream for pudding. Son H and I are all looking a bit pink! Our son only arrived home from Greece late Tuesday evening so I am surprised he has caught the sun, we thought how brown he looked when he arrived home.

No comments:

Post a Comment