Tuesday 1 February 2022

Tuesday

I got up at 6.30 after laying awake for most of the night! I just couldnt get to sleep. I had eggs and a cup of tea and H made the coffee when he came down at 7.30. He said he had a horrible night too. After our coffee I emptied the dish washer, put everything away and turned on the oven. I made a batch of rock cakes because H has finished the Christmas cake and rock cakes are his favourite. Next I made us an instant coffee and when we had drunk it we got ready to go out on our bikes for our first ride for febuary. It was nice and mild but the wind was awful again, it was stronger than Saturday. We darent ride on the road it felt too dangerous. We did 15 and a bit miles which is a start but I hope the wind drops and I can go further next time. We had our lunch when we got home, H had rice pudding and I had a bowl of corn flakes. This afternoon I finished the book I was reading, we watched tipping point, had our baths and then dinner, one of our favourites. Sausages, burger, bacon, fried tomatoes, mushrooms and potato wedges. Tomorrow I am at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment