Wednesday 2 February 2022

Wednesday work.

I got up at 5.50, put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea.I cooked 2 eggs and while they were cooking I packed a slice of cheese and a tomato for my break at work. I had my breakfast and dressed so I could hang out the washing when it was done. I sat and relaxed till the washing was done and went to hang it out only to find that it was raining! I went to work and Andy and I had to bunch carrots till 10. Andrew was sent on a gardening job.We did 140 bunches and a box of loose ones. After break I had to walk to leeks and Andy joined me after he had cut a few cabbages. We trimmed them till 12.45 so we just had time to harvest a box of celeriac before it was time for me to go home. When I left off the boss said he could manage without me for the rest of the week so I dont have to go till Monday. I cant say I am sorry because its miserable in the field with the mud and cold I will miss the money but I will have to get used to being without it in a few weeks when the boss closes down. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had one of my rock cakes. I read a bit of my new book,made a pot of tea and we watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner. Chicken curry.

No comments:

Post a Comment